Monday, July 25, 2016

July 25, 2016

Hola mother.... Or should I say Hello

Dear Mother....

Well looks like the last week has officially started. This last Sunday I had to talk in church and everyone was like oh freak you're leaving and I had to tell them it wasn't until next week but I really hadn't thought a lot about it until they were talking about my family and stuff. Crazy how fast time flies in the mission. Kinda gave me butterflies to think about it. Anyways one more week to work so best do it good. Today we are in Leones and we will go to Marcos Juárez to work with the elders there, All the Zone has baptized except Marcos Juarez and Lamadrid so we will see if we can help them out.  Last night we had a dinner with the family Franco for a despedido. We ate homemade pizza and listened to some Latin music jaja. Also Manuel got me back on arm wrestling so we are all tied up 1 to 1. 

Tuesday will be our last lunch with them and then in the night we have to go to Córdoba so I can be legal to go home. Also I seen Ruben today in the terminal before we headed to Leones. He is the karate dude that me and Pryor baptized. I was super happy to get to see him cause he lives in a different town now and the chances are like one in a million to see the dude. Also Friday we are gunna have a dinner with the family of Antonela. She is the lady me and Campelo baptized. 
Love the freak out of the mission. It will be a lot bigger culture shock for me to come home than leaving to the mission field. For sure is my second home.  Best 2 years, has a lot of meaning to it. Special time to be able to only have to worry about the Lord's work and not family, work, studies, and all that good stuff. 

Thanks for all the support the last not only 2 years but 20... Always been a super great mom in everything. Don't know how you do it but thanks for the example in everything. Love you almost as much as you love me :) 

Church is true, book is blue, see you in a few.
Elder Dylan Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment